Need Help, Can't take this anymore

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever since R2R changed their format a month or two ago, I have had nothing but problems. Everything in the forum I click onto takes 15 seconds to load, everything. I was thinking it might have something to do with the link to R2R that I had saved in my favorites, but even when I do a search thru my web browser and go to R2R that way, same problem. I havn't a clue as to what is causing this problem. I am having no problems with any of the other forums I am in, just this one and since this is my favorite forum, I have to get this problem fixed as I just no longer come to this site because of this problem, but enough is enough, does anyone have a clue what is going on, have to get this fixed? :cry::eek:oh:

OP
OP
Braves Fan

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do notice this, not sure its the problem or not, but I figured I would let you know about it. When I am on the R2R home page, At the top of the page is the R2R page header and to the right of that is where it flashes the links to the forum sponsors, right under that are 9 boxes Home, Forum,Blogs, sponsors and so on right across the page. Under this bar with the 9 boxes is another bar going across the page, in this bar it says: New Post Private,, Messages,, FAQ,, Calendar,, Community,, Forum Action,, Quick Links,, iTrader::: Here is the problem,,,, In this bar where it says New Post Private imposed right on top of those words is the word Gameroom (0) Everything on the rest of the page looks normal. Don't know if this helps or not.

TANKSALOT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What browser are you using?
Is it the current version?

I use MS Internet Exporer v8 - No problems
And on my other machine I use FireFox v3.6.3 - a little slower but still quick

Have you looked at your task manager to see if something else is running in the backgound and taking up your resources?

TANKSALOT
aka - Steve

OP
OP
Braves Fan

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know alot about puters, when it comes to browsers and stuff like that. I am using Cable One to connect to the internet and we use AOL when we go on line. The thing that has me confused, I have no problems with any of the other forums I am in, no delays, maybe just a second or two, nothing like I am getting with R2R.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 151 43.8%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 121 35.1%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 52 15.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.4%
Back