Need Help Identifying 2 corals

ghoulishson829

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
pensacola
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought these 2 at the lfs and the lady I talked to had no clue what they were, I’m hoping yall do!

IMG_0402.jpeg IMG_0405.jpeg IMG_0403.jpeg IMG_0404.jpeg image.jpg
 
Turbinaria peltata and. . . a favia? The second one is a guess, could be one of the various "favia"s MAYBE a micromussa lordhowensis or acanthastrea encanata. . .

Pretty positive on the turbinaria though!
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new