OP
OP
Mariners

Mariners

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thx, ive already moved it to a qt tank and glue over the spot. Hope fruit loops survive.

OP
OP
Mariners

Mariners

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had 4 pieces of aiptasia on one frag. Never stopped the polyps from opening up.
There is my 4 month old fruit loops

IMG_20170402_165202.jpg
Btw, where in the tank are ur fruit loops? Still trying to figure out a sweet spot for the fruit loops? Mine dont seem to like too much flow and when i had it at the bottom center of tank sand bed, the polyp up top on my picture i showed, that polyps color looks dull unlike the one facing forward. Is ur in medium or low light?

40B Knasty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is dead smack in the middle of it all. Heavy flow off the Fluval C4. Jebao wave maker on the left side. Highest point the tank closest to the lights. Dead smack under the ATI True Actinic.
At first when I got them they looked great. 2 weeks later. All faded and looking like they will never survive. They were a little to the left off the flow of the Fluval.
Then I changed times of the lights peaking at 9:15am-11:15am & 4:00pm-6:00pm and used Reefroids. Went from 3 polyps to now 12. You can see a new one coming in on the left side. 2nd one in. The color is now better than when purchased.

OP
OP
Mariners

Mariners

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dam, im so jelly. I think cause my tank to a bit light on the actinic and the daylights are 14 k and not 20k, the colors dont pop. Thats the drawback with a all in one nano. Nice job on the fruit loops they look good.

BellaCoop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For a small amount like that can't he just get a Pepper Mint Shrimp to eat that aiptasia?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 18.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back