Need help identifying hitchhiker

Agree....looks like a sea hare.....great for eating hair algae.
 
As far as I can tell it is a sea hare but better pics would really help
 
I was thinking sea cucumber, but this is not really my area of expertise.
 
I was thinking sea cucumber, but this is not really my area of expertise.
I was told it was a sea cucumber and told to be aware of a "cuke nuke." A cuke nuke is the cucumbers defense mechanism when it's stressed and it will release toxins poisoning the whole tank. So I wanted a second opinion as to what to do, if I should remove it or not.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new