Need help picking an auto feeder? | BRS Blog

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BSchlecht

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have ever gone away for a long weekend or vacation while owning your fish tank, there is no doubt that you have had to consider how to feed your fish while you are gone. Or perhaps, you just have a busy schedule or fish that need to eat multiple times during the day. In any of these situations, an automatic fish feeder is going to be the route to go. You don’t have to worry about it getting done and you can be sure that the right amount is being added to the tank. No worries that your tank sitter is going to pour in a tin of fish food every day. :)

There is only a handful of options out there for automatic fish feeders but they can differ dramatically in their features. Each one of these feeders may be the best option for an individual situation. The idea of this post is to highlight the major points of interest for each of our feeders so you can choose the best one for you. The article goes over the Programmability, mounting, noise, price, and food types for each of our fish feeders.
Read the article right here:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 32 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back