Need help posting to selling forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurricane Aquatics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
907
Location
TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hi all,

I have been a member for at least 30 days I believe and have the minimum post count. I would like to post a couple of things in the selling forums, but don't seem to be able to. Can you help?
 
I think you may need 50 posts that are legitimate. No "+1" nonsense or anything like that.
 
I think you may need 50 posts that are legitimate. No "+1" nonsense or anything like that.

Kind of like the post I quoted counts as one but this one I am writing right now probably won't count.
 
It's working. Thanks and I SEE what you did there!
 
Shouldn't have been moderated. I met all requirements.

Thanks again.
 
Your post wasn't moderated. The vulgar photo by Arubix was.

I don't know why it got banned, I've seen far worse here on R2R. Mostly from supporters too. But I guess if you don't have money going into R2R, you get a 2 month ban for posting a comic relief pic after helping someone out.
 
I don't know why it got banned, I've seen far worse here on R2R. Mostly from supporters too. But I guess if you don't have money going into R2R, you get a 2 month ban for posting a comic relief pic after helping someone out.

Sorry. The rules are clear here. This is a family friendly forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new