Need help setting up your GHL Doser?

Yes, that’s how I was setting up WiFi. But no luck
In that case - IMO - you can trust your dose settings.

Sincerely Lasse
 
I just downloaded the new version of control center 1.1.3.9 and I think the doser firmware is 1.41 now? It was 1.18 I believe.
No, last is 1.43 please update, 1.41 have an issue. GCC 1.1.3.8 was retired.

Gael
 
No, last is 1.43 please update, 1.41 have an issue. GCC 1.1.3.8 was retired.

Gael
I just downloaded it tonight from GHL's website as the latest one. I'm working with an older PC laptop, is there an OS limitation? I'm Mac/Apple guy, so PC's are a foreign language to me.
 
I just downloaded it tonight from GHL's website as the latest one. I'm working with an older PC laptop, is there an OS limitation? I'm Mac/Apple guy, so PC's are a foreign language to me.
No limitation, double check, 1.43 is included in 1.1.3.9
 
F7696719-1695-4F95-BF5F-121007E46BC6.jpeg
 
@Gaël Do you know when the app and the web app be updated to show the new doser functions? it seems like that is only in the GGC you can add large containers and continuous flow .

Sincerely Lasse
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new