Need help with Apex programming

dwfain

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2020
Messages
96
Reaction score
36
Location
Benton
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need some help please. I have an outlet that I want on at 8AM and off at 4PM. My programming is below. The second line turns the outlet on as scheduled but does not turn it off at 4PM. What am I missing?

Fallback OFF
If Time 08:00 to 16:00 Then ON
If FeedA 005 Then OFF
If FeedB 010 Then OFF
If FeedC 015 Then OFF
If FeedD 020 Then OFF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new