Need help with frag ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter AndyR83
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AndyR83

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Messages
67
Reaction score
44
Location
Northern RI
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Can anyone identify this frag? I was told it’s an acropora but I have been unable to identify it any further. I’m hoping to read up on how to best keep it, but I have to know what it is to look it up!

Thanks
9FD4FDCF-B414-448B-916F-0F05B45044A5.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new