Need help with the Flow Pump!

Nicole lyn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
China
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

So glad to be here with you beautiful human.
Recently I want to have a Flow Pump of Maxspect for my tank. And I've seen people recommend Jump Series Gyre pump. :face-with-monocle:However, I want to know why you choose this one or what aspect of this product do you think is the most attractive factor for you to buy and is there anything bad about it? It could help me better know more about this product.:smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Thank you in advance!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new