Need instructions for Marineland Light.

SteveMM62Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
2,639
Reaction score
1,617
Location
La Plata
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got two used Marineland Lights, one the Red display lights. The other one I can’t figure out the programming. It doesn’t help the display is wonky, but I can figure out the times if I count. The numbers are ML90622 and 01D36
image.jpg
 
I just got a brand new one but can't figure out the timers I've checked google and youtube can't find it
 
I got two used Marineland Lights, one the Red display lights. The other one I can’t figure out the programming. It doesn’t help the display is wonky, but I can figure out the times if I count. The numbers are ML90622 and 01D36
image.jpg
Look up marineland lighting on youtube
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new