Rating - 0%
0   0   0

MBX5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
D84AE678-57D4-4FAB-965A-D58BFB5B2A5C.jpeg
Took this yesterday at a local NYC shop. Only use the orange gel filter. First time using the app on iOS

OP
OP
John Ostler

John Ostler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He all! Sorry about the MIA. I had some family things come up in addition to being heads down on Android development.
I'm getting close to being ready for Android test users! If you haven't signed up, do so on the website!

http://aquariumcameraapp.com (make sure to select Android)

Just for the record, Android has been a pain in the but with the different camera/processor requirements. This is going to need A LOT of testing. Ugh! But we'll get there for sure. I'm still on track to wrap it before Xmas. Yehaw!

For those who signed up for iOS testing, I haven't added more to this list in a while because I don't have any new features in that version just yet. The store version has everything that the test version had. I will definitely add you guys as soon as I turn by to iOS, though.

Best and let me know if you guys are having any issues with the app! I had one request come in to make the sliders a bit easier to move for fat fingers. Seems like there's some work I could do there for sure.

MBX5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any way to make it so I can open photos I’ve already taken say with the phone cam and import them in? This way I could add a gel to older photos.

._Z_.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bought this from the App Store (iOS). Happy to support the efforts. I’m excited to get home and try it out!

Rebecca Duncan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey can we please get an update on the Android app? I've put ordering gel filters on hold and not taking pics right now because I'm excited to try this app. When will it be available? Do you have an idea on timeframe? Me and my fiance have both signed up for the beta test and we haven't heard anything yet. Can we get some kind of idea when?

OP
OP
John Ostler

John Ostler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey can we please get an update on the Android app? I've put ordering gel filters on hold and not taking pics right now because I'm excited to try this app. When will it be available? Do you have an idea on timeframe? Me and my fiance have both signed up for the beta test and we haven't heard anything yet. Can we get some kind of idea when?
Hey Rebecca! et al.
Sorry it's taking a bit longer than expected with Android. I'd describe it as a mega pain. I'm hoping some final tweaks will mean you guys can start testing by the end of next week. I'm somewhat fearing the Android device fragmentation and how many edge cases I'll need to handle. As soon as I have an update I'll post here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 62 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.2%
Back