Need new document ideas!

1epauletteshark

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need more document ideas! I recently made and finished the Nano aquarium fish compatibility guide (really Nano aquarium stocking guide) https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/announcing-nano-aquarium-fish-compatibility-document.958538/
And now I need some new ideas as I enjoyed making that very much and it also was very interesting and I learnt so much new stuff making it, so, what are your ideas of some things that lots of people will find helpful?
(Specifically google slide document)

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do love your first one and should use it more on the stocking forum. My thoughts:
  • Well the obvious one is to just expand your list outside of nano to all common fish
  • Beginner fish would be helpful for all the stocking questions
  • Corals - just having a quick cheat sheet that shows things like light, flow, difficulty, etc would be very helpful.
  • With some of the wrasse experts a wrasse one would be fun and something Im tempted to do myself

Upvote 0
OP
OP
1epauletteshark

1epauletteshark

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do love your first one and should use it more on the stocking forum. My thoughts:
  • Well the obvious one is to just expand your list outside of nano to all common fish
  • Corals - just having a quick cheat sheet that shows things like light, flow, difficulty, etc would be very helpful.
  • With some of the wrasse experts a wrasse one would be fun and something Im tempted to do myself
I'll look into doing a wrasse one as I am very intrigued by wrasse too! And a beginner one is also a good idea, but first I'll do the wrasse.

Upvote 0

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m down for a wrasse one no matter who does it ;)

Upvote 0

JCATL

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A coral placement doc! Something that lists general placement of various varieties of coral, with flow and PAR requirements, additional considerations and what all that means.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
1epauletteshark

1epauletteshark

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A coral placement doc! Something that lists general placement of various varieties of coral, with flow and PAR requirements, additional considerations and what all that means.
That sounds like a good idea too, I have 0 experience with coral but I guess this will get me acquainted. Ok @Slocke’s wrasse document and a coral document because I think about of people would find a coral document very useful.

Upvote 0
Back