• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Need this made

Wolters_88

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Messages
938
Reaction score
367
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Need something like this with the inside diameters I specify to hold my turkey baster and feeder tube. It does not need to be reef safe as it won’t be in the water ever. I would like them to be in red as well. Thank you for your time.

B8E40BFA-25D0-44EA-A198-FC4DE4B4714B.jpeg
 
I’d be glad to help :) I do freelance 3d modeling for a living and I think I might have some red filament (pla) floating around.

Feel free to shoot me a pm to discuss the details of the project.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new