Need UV Nuvo 10 Desktop

kgalarr0

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2023
Messages
38
Reaction score
12
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

I am battling dinos and need a UV for my Nuvo 10 desktop. I cant seem to find this version of UV anywhere! I cab only find the replacement bulb.

If anyone is willing to sell me one please let me know.

(Disclaimer: I hope its ok to talk business here. If not, this is an honest mistake)

Thanks to all

IMG-20230426-WA0004.jpg
 
I am sorry but which UV are you looking for?
 
OK thanks I am not familiar with that model. Good luck in your search.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new