Neptune Sky -Sold-

Item Price
$450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

xtianGEO

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2022
Messages
143
Reaction score
53
Location
Long Beach
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Neptune Sky LED Reef Light
Gently used and in great condition, offered at $450 plus shipping via USPS Flat Rate.
This light has been a reliable component of my aquarium for approximately four months, used with care and never exceeding 60% brightness.
It comes with the original box and all necessary cords.
I'm selling it as I'm moving in a different direction with my tank setup.
It's an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to enhance their reef aquarium with quality lighting.

IMG_2128.jpeg IMG_2126.jpeg IMG_2127.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new