Neptune trident test A fail

Jshiloh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I have a trident which was working great before taking it offline while I moved the tank. Now after set up I’m getting test a fail. I have brand new reagents pulled apart the unit to clean the hoses and also cleaned the vial still same error. I pulled off the smoked lense to view the vial and it’s filling emptying and filling again with reagent but the never empty’s the second time and leaves a full vial and goes into error mode with test a fail. I have reset trident and confirmed software is up to date. I have filed a ticket with Neptune but wanna reach out here and discuss and see if anybody has a solution. Thank you.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it's not emptying there could be an issue with your waste line. If it seems to be draining properly then your best bet is to try and troubleshoot this with Neptune.

OP
OP
J

Jshiloh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it's not emptying there could be an issue with your waste line. If it seems to be draining properly then your best bet is to try and troubleshoot this with Neptune.
Got ahold of Neptune they tried a few trouble shooting tips but now the red lights in the vial and the Neptune logo won’t come on but yet the unit will turn on and run the pump and solenoid. Weird. Neptune said to call them just not sure when since I work all the days they want me to call. Thanks for the feed back though

Back