• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Trident

Item Price
325
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Bobby daniels

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2017
Messages
569
Reaction score
108
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Both are sold!!
I've got a couple Neptune Tridents we're no longer using if anyone's interested. Asking $325 a piece for them.

Screenshot_20230520_183018_APEXFusion.jpg Screenshot_20230520_182940_Google.jpg Screenshot_20230519_193219_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hey! I am interested just dm’d you! Thank you!
 
I JUST got thru accepting the payment on the last one. Sorry
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new