Nero 3 pump issues

cbrew787

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
menifee
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I recently just purchased an AI Nero 3 powerhead. So far I love the device very pleasing to look at and isn’t all bulky or anything. But I’m having a problem with the speed. I have it scheduled to run all day at a constant speed of 50% it will run at 50% for about 15 seconds then reduce speed to about 20%. But on the app it still says it’s at 50%. When I go into to the app and press edit it will jump back up to the 50%. Powerhead is only 5 days old
 
No I had it set on constant, luckily AI got back to me and we got it fixed. I had to reset the device and create a “new tank” and assign it to the new tank and it’s worked fine now
 
No I had it set on constant, luckily AI got back to me and we got it fixed. I had to reset the device and create a “new tank” and assign it to the new tank and it’s worked fine now
Weird. Are you using the MyAI app or Mobius? (might want to switch - I hear Mobius is way better)
 
I’ll have to look into that. I’m using the myAI app
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new