Nero Powerheads

Dr. Peter Venkman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2021
Messages
162
Reaction score
169
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I'm looking to pick up some new powerheads and I'm leaning towards the Nero series by Aqua Illumination. Has anyone had any experience with them? Are they decent? How user friendly is the app? Do they pull a lot of power? I'm going to have them plugged into the same outlet as my Ecto-Containment System, Storage Facility and Protection Grid. Thanks in advance!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new