Never Ending Story

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rando
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rando

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2018
Messages
299
Reaction score
132
Location
Germany
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
every day the same. it's so annoying !! i have to constantly disconnect my devices from the power supply and sometimes add new ones!

321018B4-37E0-4933-ACEC-D99A173653FB.png 51F16F4D-4391-4328-A1E2-4837737C2321.png
 
yes, it's just frustrating that Ecotech cares a ****! I will wait a while longer.If nothing happens, I'll sell the lamps and pumps from Ecotech and buy the ATI Straton and the pumps from Tunze. We have at least adequate support here.
 
Deleted.
 
Last edited:
yes, i did .. and i wrote back and forth with an alex young and apart from your standard instructions, from the electricity tennen, re-installing the equipment, nothing else came up.
 
I have now ordered 2 ATI Stratons and hope that they will arrive in December. I will test whether this lamp can replace my Ecotech G5 Blue lamps. I just have to constantly pull the plug on my G5 lamps so that they syncronize correctly again. It's so terrible what Ecotech has brought to the market. So much money for ... !!!
 
Did you try just splitting the lights into 3 different "tanks"? Just set them to the same schedule.

If you change the lighting it is a little more work, but you really shouldn't change them that often. Side bonus is you can set each light depending on what is growing underneath.
 
Did you try just splitting the lights into 3 different "tanks"? Just set them to the same schedule.

If you change the lighting it is a little more work, but you really shouldn't change them that often. Side bonus is you can set each light depending on what is growing underneath.
I haven't tried that yet, would be an alternative.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new