New 10 g nano reef need help!

SeshSupply

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I recently setup a 10 g n was wondering what I could really keep in it as far as fish go?
Was hoping to get opinions from some of you guys who have been doing this for a while!
 
I'm one year into the hobby. Had a 10 gallon and switched to a 15 about 6 months ago. I had a clown fish in the 10 gallon and he is still with me today healthy as ever. They are pretty easy to care for and aren't picky eaters so if you're very new to the hobby I couldn't recommend one more! And if you don't like "nemo" there are many different designer clowns that are pricier but look amazing.
 
One note on some clown fish though: certain species can out grow a 10 gallon. Just do a little research, but your average ocellaris clown won't get very large
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new