New 135g Miracles Rimless!!

Sorry for the delay. I took a few pics tonight. Please don't mind some of the graininess or blur. :)

5.jpg


4.jpg
 
Also still situating and thinning corals. I want it to be clean but this is it for now.

8.jpg
 
This is a BAD picture but it shows you a few of my favorite corals.

9.jpg
 
dang Rev that is insane looking! I really like that rock you have on top! You gonna put some sticks on it?

BTW you need a clam in there!
 
Thanks! I lost so much coral during the transition including most of my sps and several other things including probably 10 fish.
 
Looks really nice man. Love the way you have the corals laid out.
 
Sorry to hear about the losses during the tank move, but the new tank is looking great! 1smile1
 
Tank looks awesome!!!! I really like the way the aquascape is laid out..oh and you got some real nice pieces in there!!!!!
 
Why thank you all very much! It is still a work in progress and I am not fully happy with just yet. I think I am going to thin out the coral and make it more simple looking.
 
Thats awesome bro. I love the rics too. Good luck with it.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new