New 135g Miracles Rimless!!

I have a entertainment center where I'm going to be putting the tank and those are the exact dimensions. Can I ask how much the tank was and how long it took for delivery? Thanks.
 
That is a beautiful tank and great setup.. So did u end up using the jet stream Bullhead?
 
Wow Rev this is a beautiful tank. What camera are you using? Reason I ask is because it's picking up the colours even with the very blue LEDs. Thanks.
 
Sorry gang not much to update other than I moved every coral but one frogspawn to a friends house in preparation for a move. But now that is going slow and I miss everything! :( The frogspawn is the home of my clowns so thats why it didn't go.

Thank you!!
 
Ok well I have picked up several of my corals and ordered a bunch of BTA's so I am getting her rocking again! I will have some update pics soon.

I have 7 Bta's coming and a couple other goodies! I have a prospect on a 16-18" Rose BTA that I might be able to get. :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new