New 2 months in. Feedback

Madangelo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2020
Messages
18
Reaction score
91
Location
Toronto
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all

from Toronto
And I have my tank as of June 13 2020.
Currently have a cleaner shrimp, clown fish, 3 damsels, 2 urchins and 10 snails. 5 bumblebee and the other 5 nasarus snails.

I currently have a Xenia and a bubble tip anemone aswell. And a bunch on soft corals and a few hard ones.and white leather toad stool and green trumpet torch.

9094143A-EDCF-4DF8-8FCC-C3A01B2C505F.jpeg 17B987E3-8495-44B1-A3FB-399E5DFDCBE5.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7757.MOV
    12.2 MB
Your tank is really nice! I love your corals, they are great!
I have a Tetra 20 Gallon and raising 6 guppies and 8 mollies. I want to put some other creatures. Is it okay to stock some shrimps and a few snails?
 
Hey all

from Toronto
And I have my tank as of June 13 2020.
Currently have a cleaner shrimp, clown fish, 3 damsels, 2 urchins and 10 snails. 5 bumblebee and the other 5 nasarus snails.

I currently have a Xenia and a bubble tip anemone aswell. And a bunch on soft corals and a few hard ones.and white leather toad stool and green trumpet torch.

9094143A-EDCF-4DF8-8FCC-C3A01B2C505F.jpeg 17B987E3-8495-44B1-A3FB-399E5DFDCBE5.jpeg
your tank looks really nice! I love it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new