New 20 gal

Seahorse man

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Messages
131
Reaction score
90
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I set up a new 20 gallon tank today, just for fun. I added a small cleaner shrimp, cc star, HOB filter, light and sand. Will these two cohabitate long term? Will they have to be moved? thanks in advance!
 
They can live together. What about the cycle ?
 
They can live together. What about the cycle ?
Water, sand, rock, and filter pad from my reef tank. I think it should be pretty close to cycled, but I will keep a close eye on the parameters and do frequent water changes for a bit.
 
Might go through a mini cycle
 
I hope not, but I have another week off of school to watch everything if it does.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new