New addition

  • Thread starter Thread starter Herbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Herbl

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2016
Messages
52
Reaction score
30
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I'm looking for a new perfect companion to go in my 35g with a couple clowns can anyone tell me who get along the best with clowns and are nice and colorful
 
My first question would be what kind of clowns?

If they're ocellaris, percula, or skunks, you've got lots of options. Some of the mellower damsels in the genus Chrysiptera, such as the azure or Talbott's damsels could work, as might a tailspot blenny or shrimp/goby team-up. A royal gramma would probably work as well, and certainly qualifies as colorful!

Do keep in mind that as the clowns grow, they'll pair up, and their demands for territory will become stronger as they do.

~Bruce
 
So I ended up getting a coral beauty
 
My ocellaris clowns are already paired up so I'm gonna rearrange the rocks so they have to find new homes
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new