New Additions - Going Fowlr

Bryce Peterson

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
373
Reaction score
300
Location
Odessa, Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up the first additions for my new 150 fowlr tank. I have, a Percula Clown and Blue Throat Trigger surviving out of my 90 Gallon reef tank. They have about 4 days left in quarantine. Today, I picked up, a Porcupine Puffer, a Niger Trigger and a Zebra Moray Eel. They will be quarantined in a 55. I am so excited about the moray! I had one back in '94 that I just loved. Can't wait to get it in the big tank.
tmp_18781-20170307_1958161915850726.jpg
tmp_18781-20170307_200220980010011.jpg
tmp_18781-20170307_200155603391611.jpg
tmp_18781-20170307_200701-1294158131.jpg
tmp_18781-20170307_200701-1294158131.jpg
tmp_18781-20170306_234944-1023049630.jpg
tmp_18781-20170307_1958161915850726.jpg


tmp_18781-20170307_195256-343500159.jpg


tmp_18781-20170306_235001708635523.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new