New and learning

CVERDEREEF

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
34
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends, thank you for accepting me here in your family. I live in Cape Verde and I am the only one having a reef aquarium (nano) here. It's been a big challenge, but I've been learning a lot. I do my TPA with natural saltwater (30-50%) and I also have some native hard corals and some zoanthus but I also have some imported corals. My goal this year is to set up an aquarium with 250 liters and I hope to count on your help!
:)
 
190F6849-7C72-4432-A098-DE9368E5CA61.gif
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new