New aquarist!

Waterbox20+

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
58
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! My name is Cody. I have an 18 month old daughter obsessed with Nemo; thus my way in to the hobby! I've always wanted one but wife always said no..... But nobody can say no when your precious daughter is involved! I purchased our tank from Waterbox during Blue Friday Sale! We decided to start with the Waterbox 20 Plus! I've done tons of research and I also know that nanos are not necessarily the best for beginners but I'm a perfectionist and always like a challenge! I decided to set up an Instagram to document the whole process and also bring people along for the journey (IG: waterbox20plus). Its going to be a lot of fun and I look forward to raising my daughter in the hobby and both of us learning more about the aquarium life!

PS: today I decided to build my stand as well! Check it out!

Thanks!
 
Welcome to R2R and congratulations on the new tank!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey guys! My name is Cody. I have an 18 month old daughter obsessed with Nemo; thus my way in to the hobby! I've always wanted one but wife always said no..... But nobody can say no when your precious daughter is involved! I purchased our tank from Waterbox during Blue Friday Sale! We decided to start with the Waterbox 20 Plus! I've done tons of research and I also know that nanos are not necessarily the best for beginners but I'm a perfectionist and always like a challenge! I decided to set up an Instagram to document the whole process and also bring people along for the journey (IG: waterbox20plus). Its going to be a lot of fun and I look forward to raising my daughter in the hobby and both of us learning more about the aquarium life!

PS: today I decided to build my stand as well! Check it out!

Thanks!

IMG_20191106_201154_793.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new