New aquascape!!

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
5,997
Reaction score
1,214
Location
Behind the redwood curtain
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I've been thinking about rescaping my tank for a while. I built a new architectural element for it a few days ago, getting installed today. Still in progress, thought I'd drop a preliminary pic. Love it or hate it...let me know what you think.

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1392752387.604442.jpg
 
Kind of hard to see with the blue washing out and the shadows, what did it look like before?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new