New Atlanta member

pal98111

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2023
Messages
78
Reaction score
98
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello - I’m cycling my 10 gallon tank now. I had a salty tank when I was about 12 yo. I’m now 59 and just decided to try again. So much has changed. In the old days I used an under gravel filter with dolomite substrate. I believe that had the same goal as a calcium reactor does now. There was no thought of corals back then.
 
20230604_203550.gif
 
Hello - I’m cycling my 10 gallon tank now. I had a salty tank when I was about 12 yo. I’m now 59 and just decided to try again. So much has changed. In the old days I used an under gravel filter with dolomite substrate. I believe that had the same goal as a calcium reactor does now. There was no thought of corals back then.
Hey fellow Atlantan!! Feel free to ask for my hot takes on the LFS of Atlanta
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
A Warm Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome aboard!

We're absolutely delighted to welcome you to the Reef2Reef community. This is a place where both novice and expert reef keepers come together to share knowledge, advice, and their passion for the ocean's wonders.

Remember, every great reef tank started with a single question, and we're here to help you with all of them. Take your time to learn, grow, and most importantly, enjoy the fascinating journey of reef keeping.

Also, we love seeing the progress of our members' tanks, so when you're ready, do share pictures or updates of your own aquatic adventure with us!

Once again, welcome to the Reef2Reef community. We can't wait to join you on your underwater journey.

Saturday Morning GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new