New Battlecorals growout contest

  • Thread starter Thread starter bubbaque
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Which frag


  • Total voters
    129
Or maybe if we want to do a third place that person just gets some kind of discount on some Battlecorals (of course that would have to be Adam approved). Like a 20% off their next order or something?
 
I am going to have to back out sadly. You can give my spot to the next on the waiting list.
 
I'm ok with the $100, and I like the idea of a 2nd and even a 3rd place. I'd be fine with just a 1st and second.

I'm curious if there is a way to do local pick up, looks like BC is an hour north of me! Even if I lose this contest, I feel like I already won for figuring this out!
 
Just wanted to post I’m in. Doesn’t matter to me how the prize money is split but if I had to chose I would say 1st and 2nd
 
Looks like I'm late to the party but I'm in if enough people do it to get me there. In the past on these things when push comes to shove it's not out of the realm of possibilities so...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new