New Battlecorals growout contest

  • Thread starter Thread starter bubbaque
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Which frag


  • Total voters
    129
is it too late to join this? Somehow I missed this thread.
 
I see the back up list is super long. Sorry I missed this. It will be fun to watch this though.
 
Can we see the back up list order?
The list is on post #143. I update it every time someone pays and each time some messages me saying they dropped out.

Remember everyone, if your on the backup list I am giving everyone a full day to reply to my private message before I move on to the next name and put to the back of the list.

is it too late to join this? Somehow I missed this thread.
You still have a chance to enter. Do you want on the list?
 
The list is on post #143. I update it every time someone pays and each time some messages me saying they dropped out.

Remember everyone, if your on the backup list I am giving everyone a full day to reply to my private message before I move on to the next name and put to the back of the list.

You still have a chance to enter. Do you want on the list?

Yes please. Maybe I will get lucky
 
Still need to get some people to pay Adam. Shipping starts next week.
 
That would be awesome if he would but it, but I don’t know if he’s up to it. @Battlecorals
Thanks for letting me know!


Sure! never even thought about that. ill keep one here and see how it grows along with everyone else:)
 
Last edited:
Sure! never even though about the look ill keep one here and see how it grows along with everyone else:)
Thats cool that you are willing to do that! It will be neat to see what yours ends up like.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new