New Coral Arriving Today

  • Thread starter Thread starter Liquid360
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2012
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
1,220
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share two new pieces I received this morning [emoji4] VERY excited! An acan colony and a nice piece o' montipora.
34cfa9a44520a82622ef08d1ac35f282.jpg
315883a5b118033e168ea539f2b29984.jpg
 
Did you find the size of your acan colony to be smaller in person than what you expected from the WYSIWYG photo? Haha it happens to me every time I order a colony
 
No, they gave very accurate measurements, but yeah I've had that happen before. I've stopped ordering from all but one site who has delivered every single time.
 
Here are the actual pieces in my tank. While they gave dimensions, they didn't give thickness. The montipora is LOTS bigger than I imagined!! It's off the charts blue!! The lighting is still on night so color isn't showing as well, but here they are...
7c324efd26d46591fab615d20762d906.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new