New Fish Pictures

aquaman3680

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2008
Messages
412
Reaction score
96
Location
Lake of the Ozarks, MO
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

I snapped a few new fish pictures last night, just thought I would share-

D30_1966.jpg


D30_1711.jpg


D30_1721.jpg


D30_1724.jpg


D30_1731.jpg


D30_2015.jpg


Matt
 
Thank you all!

The fish in the pics are

1. Lineatus fairy wrasse
2. Purple Tang
3. Desjardinii Sailfin Tang
4. Achilles Tang
5. Morphing Chevron Tang
6. Rock Beauty Angel

Matt
 
Perfection! Do you mind if I use a few for the home page random pics?

Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new