New from new Jersey

ReefToReptiles

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2020
Messages
48
Reaction score
92
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
Just getting back into saltwater after 10 year break. Ready to try keeping corals picked up a 14 gallon innovative marine nuvo peninsula tank. So far I'm loving it. I have 2 clownfish and couple snails. Just added some corals the other day (2 zoa frags,1 mushroom).
 
r2r-gif-welcome.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Let’s see some tank pics! :)
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction!
 
Welcome to R2R!!! You should consider joining New Jersey Reef Club (NJRC). We get together at LFSs and reefer's homes throughout NJ. This year's social dates hasn't been published yet but it's coming soon. Check out the club online. A lot of friendly group of people.
 
Hello everyone,
Just getting back into saltwater after 10 year break. Ready to try keeping corals picked up a 14 gallon innovative marine nuvo peninsula tank. So far I'm loving it. I have 2 clownfish and couple snails. Just added some corals the other day (2 zoa frags,1 mushroom).
Welcome!! I'm also from Jersey (colonia/rahway). This site is great, ask anything.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new