New guy from Eastern NC

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr.Guns
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mr.Guns

Resident Bullet Flinger
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2019
Messages
31
Reaction score
82
Location
Eastern NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I've been reefkeeping for the better part of 20 years, but had to quit a few years back due to work sending me on lengthy deployments, but now I have time to spend with tanks! Rather than keeping any large tanks this time (I was creeping up on 600 gallons T.V.) I am staying small. I just picked up a rimless Nuvo 20g with a nice stand, sump, return pump, and AI Hydra 26. Unfortunately the Hydra is toast, but I'll post more on that in an appropriate thread... Anyhow, thanks for having me, and I hope to be around a while, I just wish I could access the site from work!
 
Welcome to R2R, and back to reefing:)

Thank you for your service.
 
38m7dc-M.jpg
 
Well, this kind of warm welcome within a matter of minutes of posting, it looks like I'll be spending a whole lot more time here, and WAY less where I came from!
We’re always this nice... even if you didn’t have a gun!

;)
 
Hi all, I've been reefkeeping for the better part of 20 years, but had to quit a few years back due to work sending me on lengthy deployments, but now I have time to spend with tanks! Rather than keeping any large tanks this time (I was creeping up on 600 gallons T.V.) I am staying small. I just picked up a rimless Nuvo 20g with a nice stand, sump, return pump, and AI Hydra 26. Unfortunately the Hydra is toast, but I'll post more on that in an appropriate thread... Anyhow, thanks for having me, and I hope to be around a while, I just wish I could access the site from work!

Welcome
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new