New Guy Here (NE Ohio)

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Wooster here. If anyone is new to the reefing game in NE Ohio those are the top LF's around. I been to all of them and they are great!

Aquatica is my go-to. Wasn’t overly impressed with Triton, and I hope to check out Salty Critters someday

Edit: We are about 19 hours away from kickoff....... Go Browns!

Nick30G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquatica is my go-to. Wasn’t overly impressed with Triton, and I hope to check out Salty Critters someday

Edit: We are about 19 hours away from kickoff....... Go Browns!
Same Aquatica is my go to and is the closest to me. Only been to Triton once. What wasen't impressive with Trition?

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same Aquatica is my go to and is the closest to me. Only been to Triton once. What wasen't impressive with Trition?

Pricey, not really the selection I hoped for either. Bought a coral or 2 just because I made the trip

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Wooster here. If anyone is new to the reefing game in NE Ohio those are the top LF's around. I been to all of them and they are great!

Just moved out of Wooster last year. Wife and I wanted more property, we ended up in Creston. Just on the outskirts with 19.5acres.

8611BDAE-87A6-48C3-A50F-2C39AB263F4D.jpeg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 29 32.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back