OP
jakesweep

jakesweep

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the reef! Tell us about your tank. We like pictures!:)
No tank yet, but I promise to start a build thread when I start putting one together! Here's my old 20L from like 12 years ago though.

old_tank.jpg

OP
OP
jakesweep

jakesweep

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are some nice sizes! Definitely on the big side of small. I'd say go with the bigger of the options. The RedSea's are gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you choose!

Well, I just won a Red Sea 250 on Ebay. Driving out to pick it up today. Guess I'm going with that! :)

Irongolem411

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am also a NE Ohio reefer. I am in Geauga county . Definitely check out buckeye reef club as the forums are fairly active and is where a few other of us Ohio guys hang out. Triton marine aquaculture is a good place to stop by in Macedonia . He also is a dealer for water box aquariums and has great fish and corals. He keeps his place nice and clean as well.

OP
OP
jakesweep

jakesweep

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am also a NE Ohio reefer. I am in Geauga county . Definitely check out buckeye reef club as the forums are fairly active and is where a few other of us Ohio guys hang out. Triton marine aquaculture is a good place to stop by in Macedonia . He also is a dealer for water box aquariums and has great fish and corals. He keeps his place nice and clean as well.

I'll have to check Triton out and I'll definitely look into the reef club. Thanks for the local tips!

OP
OP
jakesweep

jakesweep

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome

I lived in Wadsworth for years and grew up in Westfield center right down the road. I now live downtown Cleveland. I highly recommend Aquatica and Aquatic Technology as well as blue fish aquatics.

Len

Small world! I stopped by Aquatica the other day. I'll check out the others as well. Thanks!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 124 59.0%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 75 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.5%
Back