2FB51060-88BA-4CDF-9880-6801D4BE6FBA.gif

Jeight

Mumble
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks all!

I'm just west of Akron in a town called Wadsworth. Got up to the LFS just north of Medina the other day. Going to check out some stores in Akron this afternoon. Any others I should check out in the Land?

Sent you a pm on stores close to you.

theblackpearl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks all!

I'm just west of Akron in a town called Wadsworth. Got up to the LFS just north of Medina the other day. Going to check out some stores in Akron this afternoon. Any others I should check out in the Land?

Check out salty critter in Vermilion. You wont be disappointed.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

Chicken.gif

Lurking is ok on this forum but it gets even better when you come on out and share pictures and ask questions. Glad you’re here!!!

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks all!

I live in Ky but work in Athens a lot. Spend some time in Akron and Cleveland. There is a cool LFS up there in Cleveland I want to get back to.

OP
OP
jakesweep

jakesweep

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice I am in North Olmsted so not to far from Waaaaadsworth (ha). There are a couple of nice stores. One on the east side of Cleveland called Bluefish aquariums nice coral selection and another in North Canton called Ocean Rift Aquatics. The selection is not huge but it is good and the owner who works there is nice as can be and very knowledgeable. The last is Tidal Gardens which is in or around Akron somewhere but I think one of the best coral farms in all of the country. It is awesome having it so close! Check out some of the local reef club forums too like C-sea and buckeye reef club. There is some good local people who can help and usually have stuff for sale. I will have a small 20 gallon tank for sale in the next couple weeks too if your looking for something.

Hi Jake. I'm in Euclid and just started myself. Welcome to o h I o!!!

Hello and welcome! Im in Hilliard (just outside of Columbus). There's a couple decent reef shops in the Columbus area if you find your self down my way. Check out Reef Systems coral farm and Matt's corals. I'm jealous that you are so close to Tidal gardens

It's awesome to see so many OH reefers here! I'll check out Tidal Gardens for sure. I was in Columbus for work last week and stopped by Reef Systems. That was pretty awesome! I'm in the "analysis paralysis" phase right now, so it will likely take me a while to actually make my mind up about what kind of system I'm going to build. I had a 20L nano before and think I want to go a bit bigger this time. I have been keeping my eye on C-list for gear.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are some nice sizes! Definitely on the big side of small. I'd say go with the bigger of the options. The RedSea's are gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you choose!

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks all!

Long drives for you, but both somewhat close to each other, and totally worth the drive:

Aquatica Aquarium Gallery in Valley City, and Aquatic Technology in Columbia Station

Welcome to the best place to be for the 2019 NFL season!

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long drives for you, but both somewhat close to each other, and totally worth the drive:

Aquatica Aquarium Gallery in Valley City, and Aquatic Technology in Columbia Station

Welcome to the best place to be for the 2019 NFL season!

Bwahahaha...I love how browns fans are always so optimistic in the spring and summer... go Steelers!!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 39.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 22.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 51 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back