New guy to reef

Welcome to R2R!!

giphy (30).gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey guys just here to introduce myself since I'm new to this forum. I'm Hector and started my Saltwater tank of June of 2019. What started as a fowlr tank is now a somewhat reef tank. I have a 72 gallon bowfront tank with a small maroon clown fish, a small yellow tang, a melanurus wrasse, and a small snowflake eel. As for coral, I have gsp, Kenya trees, pulsing Xenia and a small green hairy mushroom. Spend a lot of time doing research by reading forums and YouTube so decided to join this forum. Hope to learn a lot from experienced reefers since I'm a newbie to this hobby.
Welcome to R2R Hector. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new