New here from michigan

jeffrey750750

Reefin in the slow lane
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2020
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
3,244
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 60 gallon cube mixed reef is coming up on it's one year anniversary. This reef has had it ups and downs with finally beating dino's. That's a thanks to lots of reading Albert einsteins posts on dinos. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about, just don't remember his name. I think I watch my tank more than TV now a days.
 
Welcome to R2R!
tenor (1).gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
My 60 gallon cube mixed reef is coming up on it's one year anniversary. This reef has had it ups and downs with finally beating dino's. That's a thanks to lots of reading Albert einsteins posts on dinos. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about, just don't remember his name. I think I watch my tank more than TV now a days.
Where about in MI? near A2? Which stores do you like to go to - welcome In any case
 
Welcome!!!! My wife says to change the channel if I'm not interested in what is on. I just tell her I'm "ok" with whatever is on. One of my dogs is even jealous of the tank. Comes over to distract me every time I go to the tank and stare...
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here open 24-7

pics required..lol we all love pics
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new