New Here!

alexjauregui97

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
Location
Blackshear ga
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I’m new to the marine hobby but I got to say it’s definitely addictive! hahaha, here’s my 75 gal I’m still working on.

1913AB7B-6CE5-44D6-BB29-D50117113455.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R, can you tell us more about your tank? :)
 
Welcome!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new