New HERE

Welcome to the Reef and back to the obsession
Photo_1655159104477.jpg
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with your build with lots of pics! :)
 
Hello fellow reefers,

My name is jp, and i am a reefer for about 12 years now.
I am from Belgium.

Had all different kind of tanks, from 60L to 800L and in between.
Currently i have a 10gallon standerd sized tank.
But i ordered a new project : 80CMx35CMx22CM
Yes, you guessed it.. a shallow nano reef.

I will be doing a little diary on r2r :)
Welcome! Start that build thread and get that badge. This is such a great site for information and you sound like you've got some to share. Thanks for being here!
 
Hello fellow reefers,

My name is jp, and i am a reefer for about 12 years now.
I am from Belgium.

Had all different kind of tanks, from 60L to 800L and in between.
Currently i have a 10gallon standerd sized tank.
But i ordered a new project : 80CMx35CMx22CM
Yes, you guessed it.. a shallow nano reef.

I will be doing a little diary on r2r :)
Welcome!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello fellow reefers,

My name is jp, and i am a reefer for about 12 years now.
I am from Belgium.

Had all different kind of tanks, from 60L to 800L and in between.
Currently i have a 10gallon standerd sized tank.
But i ordered a new project : 80CMx35CMx22CM
Yes, you guessed it.. a shallow nano reef.

I will be doing a little diary on r2r :)
Welcome
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new