New Hydra 32’s!

Bassmaster116

IDK what im doing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my new 32 added! I absolutely love it so far especially the moonlight channel.

Anyone else have any of the new AI’s?
Do you like them?
Are you not impressed?

Jamestown

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my new 32 added! I absolutely love it so far especially the moonlight channel.

Anyone else have any of the new AI’s?
Do you like them?
Are you not impressed?
Part of me really wants to upgrade my 26 to a 64 because i can just slap it on my existing arm. Ez upgrade. The other part of me wants to put that money into livestock though haha. Hope the new light works out for you

OP
OP
Bassmaster116

Bassmaster116

IDK what im doing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Part of me really wants to upgrade my 26 to a 64 because i can just slap it on my existing arm. Ez upgrade. The other part of me wants to put that money into livestock though haha. Hope the new light works out for you
Im always the same way! The way i look at it is equipment (depending on what it is and if you don’t already have all the fancy stuff) might make your life easier, or help with livestock in the future. I have two 26’s over my 75 mixed, but the way my scape is set up i wanted to add a 3rd. Lucky for me the 32’s became available the day i decided to by another! so i have a 32 in the middle now and have some more sps coming tomorrow now that i have more usable real estate!

Jamestown

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im always the same way! The way i look at it is equipment (depending on what it is and if you don’t already have all the fancy stuff) might make your life easier, or help with livestock in the future. I have two 26’s over my 75 mixed, but the way my scape is set up i wanted to add a 3rd. Lucky for me the 32’s became available the day i decided to by another! so i have a 32 in the middle now and have some more sps coming tomorrow now that i have more usable real estate!
Awesome! Good luck with the new additions. I'm planning a small SPS haul this weekend at a local event. Looking forward to it.

tonydig11

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my 32 the other day. Waiting on the tank to arrive. Am using it with a Prime HD once I move my nano to my new tank. 2 32's were not in the budget and the Prime is only 4 months old.

OP
OP
Bassmaster116

Bassmaster116

IDK what im doing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my 32 the other day. Waiting on the tank to arrive. Am using it with a Prime HD once I move my nano to my new tank. 2 32's were not in the budget and the Prime is only 4 months old.
i needed just one my light to fill in and man am impressed with the 32. soon ill be doing a new build my biggest yet im going to use probably 6 32’s

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back