New IM 20 peninsula!

Hammalamma

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
23
Location
Silicon Valley
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3rd tank, would appreciate some constructive criticism and or helpful hints! IM 20 pen, 100w ti heater, Autoaqua Smart ATO, nano, waiting on my light from NooPschye (horrible communication) hope I get it soon. Put a shop light on it for now.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8P2YjUbQb5Rbx7ac7
Couple hours later

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DmJVTLVQAY7GzTzP8
I'm just running a filter sock for now, when should I start running filter media?
 
What kind of media are you reefering to? If bio media I would put in now so it starts to develop good bacteria.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new