New invert/plant enthusiast

jhammock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, Jen here from DC. I'm usually to be found behind a macro lens, peering at something small and unidentified. A succession of seaweeds have occupied my tank, and the hitchhikers that they bring. Nothing makes my day like a sudden batch of Cladonema or a mysterious vermiform something emerging from the sand. From time to time I try to intervene for cleaning purposes or for balance, but I'm a novice at such meddling, so it doesn't always go to plan...

;)

Jen

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R Jen. Let's see some pictures of what you have growing!

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

skybears

Lovin it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there and welcome I'm so glad you found us at Reef to Reef. Find an amazing group of people that all have the love dedication and the passion to help others with their knowledge and the salt water world. A lot of the fun things are going to go through a lot of the threads they're amazing they're funny and there's information that you've never thought. There are many many people here that love to find something and then identifying it they love the challenge which sounds like you did too. I think once you dig around you'll start to see that this is a place you'll want to be again welcome to Reef to reef and welcome to your new home

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back