New member Fluval Evo 13.5

♣️Recklessreef♠️

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
8
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I have taken over a tank that has been running for around 2 years.
it’s been with me for 2 months now and I’m loving every minute.
My YouTube Channel is ♠️Devon Reefer♣️
check it out please.
I’m looking forward to learning lots from you guys.
Thanks
 
#WelcometoR2R and congratulations on the new tank! We're glad you're here!
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Just checked out your channel and watched the first video. Tank looks great. If you need help, feel free to ask here on the forums.
giphy.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new