New member from So Cal

  • Thread starter Thread starter SKMoss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome back!

spockwelcome.jpg
 
I started this thread back in Aug 2019. I had great intentions for putting up a new reef tank.

What a mess since then. Recovery from some cardiac issues, the pandemic, lost the business, and now pretty much fully retired. But with retirement comes time.

Got the itch for some swimmy-things in the office a few weeks back and tossed up a 55 gal freshwater. WHAT WAS I THINKING??????

Wish me luck in ACTUALLY getting going.
 
I started this thread back in Aug 2019. I had great intentions for putting up a new reef tank.

What a mess since then. Recovery from some cardiac issues, the pandemic, lost the business, and now pretty much fully retired. But with retirement comes time.

Got the itch for some swimmy-things in the office a few weeks back and tossed up a 55 gal freshwater. WHAT WAS I THINKING??????

Wish me luck in ACTUALLY getting going.
NEVER too late to start. Welcome again to the community !
 
I started this thread back in Aug 2019. I had great intentions for putting up a new reef tank.

What a mess since then. Recovery from some cardiac issues, the pandemic, lost the business, and now pretty much fully retired. But with retirement comes time.

Got the itch for some swimmy-things in the office a few weeks back and tossed up a 55 gal freshwater. WHAT WAS I THINKING??????

Wish me luck in ACTUALLY getting going.
Saltwater is addicting. I wish you the best of health and luck going forward.
 
hi welcome back to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new